phasetwo – D50 dewar
Our cryogenic liquid dewars are designed to store and dispense small amounts of Liquid Nitrogen.
• Advanced multi-layer insulation, latest vacuum technology systems, and other premium materials provide leading industry performance.
• Engineering utilized finite element analysis, with specific testing to create durable aluminum dewars suitable for today’s requirements.
• Easy operation lightweight one-piece snap-on lid and neck tube assures tight closure and easy access, convenient larger handles
• Optional equipment includes new safer and more durable liquid withdrawal device, tipping stands, dippers and roller bases for larger models.
• Improved Roller Base.
• New design liquid withdrawal device
Static holding time – 122 days
Normal Evaporation rate (litres/day) – 0.41
Liquid Nitrogen Capacity – 50 litres
Neck Diameter (mm) – 64
Overall Height / Diameter: 828 x 448mm
Weight Full (Kg) – 58.2
(Warranty is limited to the cost and operation of the phasetwo product and excludes consequential loss including contents)