LABMODE Ltd collects certain information or data about you when you contact us by telephone or email, request information via our website: www.labmode.co.uk, or contact any of our Sales Team with enquiries.
The information we collect:
• Questions, queries or feedback you leave, including your email address and telephone number, if you contact us by phone, email or via our website.
• Your email address when you sign up to our website or contact us using a company email address to receive our marketing emails.
• The data entered when you request a quote, place an order, or open an account via our sales and office teams.
The information collected can only be viewed by authorised people at LABMODE to:
• Respond to any requests you send us
• Send marketing emails to users who have not opted out
Where your data is stored:
• We store your data on secure servers that are regularly backed up and have stringent protective measure in place to protect unauthorised access
Keeping your data secure:
• We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order, or enter, or submit your personal information to us.
• We are responsible for the information that we collect and are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect from you.
• We have procedures and security features in place to keep your data secure once we receive it, however, please bear in mind that no internet transmission is 100% secure. We can’t guarantee the security of your data while it is in transit: any data you send us is at your own risk.
How long with the personal data be stored:
• We will keep your personal data for as long as necessary to provide the services you have requested, or for other necessary purposes, such as fulfilling legal obligations, resolving disputes, and enforcing policies.
• Hard copy data is stored securely as per the time frame outlined by government legislation.
Disclosing your information:
• We will only share essential information from your data with our suppliers/manufacturers/subcontractors if deemed absolutely necessary, in order to allow us to respond to any requests you send to us.
• We may share your personal information with selected third parties, including:
o Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors, for the performance of any contract we enter into with you.
o Credit reference agencies for the purpose of assessing your credit score where this is a condition of us entering a contract with you.
You have the right to know what personal data we store on you. You can find out what information we hold and ask us not to use any of the information we collect any time. Contact us on [email protected] or 0203 409 3489 with your requests, which will be submitted to the assigned Data Controller for LABMODE.
• We follow the requirements of GDPR in relation to collecting data. We do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products, and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
Links to external websites: